Transporting Flammable Material In Non-Bulk Quantities Domestically and Internationally By Ground and Air (Class 3) - Private WebinarSKU: 44166
This is the same great course that we offer for our standard online training but includes a live webinar specifically for your organization. If you purchase this course, our training coordinator will reach out to you and schedule your live webinar at a time that will work for your organization (subject to trainer availability).
This competency-based training provides the chapters and training material needed to safely package and transport Flammable Material in Non-Bulk Quantities certification course. This training follows IATA (International Air Transport Association) and governmental regulations ensuring the student is aware and understands how to classify, package, label, and transport Class 3 Hazardous Materials. This course meets the General Awareness/Function Specific training requirement under Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for the transportation of Dangerous Goods (US DOT/PHMSA Hazardous Material Regulation CFR 49, 172.704).
Specifically, this program delivers the essential information required to correctly ship non-bulk flammable domestically and internationally. This includes general information on Flammable Material packaging and shipping in non-bulk capacity.
- Provide General Awareness Training as required by the US DOT (Department of Transportation) in 172.704.
- Understand the CFR 49 sections for hazmat packaging/shipping requirements and your responsibilities.
- Properly classify/identify flammable (PG I, II, III) materials and hazmat table usage to include Safety Data Sheets Transportation section 14.
- Properly select the correct non-bulk UN (United Nations) specification packages or Limited Quantity packages for shipments.
- Properly mark/label non-bulk UN packages or Limited Quantity packages.
- Correctly annotate/complete required shipping documents.
- Understand required emergency response information required for shipping documents.
- Understand required Security Awareness training.
- Safety training OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Haz COMM Right-To-Know. (CFR 29, 1910-1200)
Training Chapters Includes:
- Introduction to Flammable Material in Non-Bulk Quantities by Ground
- General Awareness
- Packaging, Marking & Labeling -DOT
- Limited Quantities by Ground
- Overpack & Placarding
- Security Awareness / Safety
- Function Specific Training
- Introduction To Flammable Air Transportation Requirements
- Limited Quantities by Air
- Packaging, Marking & Labeling IATA
Customized Test and Certificate:
After successfully completing each chapter test and training, the student may print their Certificate of Training as their record of training.
Internet Training Highlights:
- Valid throughout a 12-month cycle (from date of purchase)
- Automatic Updates
Training is presented in accordance with IATA/ICAO, 49 CFR and TDG. Course objectives are for students to be able to apply the Dangerous Goods regulations properly, understand their responsibilities, know both visible and hidden hazards, know the proper Shipping Names required, know the value of using a checklist and how to properly pack, mark, label, and document shipments of Class 3.