Shipping Infectious Substances And Related Materials (Private Training Webinar)SKU: 43096
Shipping Division 6.2 Shipping Infectious Substances/Dangerous Goods Training
This is the same great course that we offer for our standard online training, but includes a live webinar specifically for your organization. If you purchase this course, our training coordinator will reach out to you and schedule your live webinar at a time that will work for your organization (subject to trainer availability).
Training selections include:
- General Familiarization
- Overview of Dangerous Goods Shipping
- Exempt Patient Specimens
- Category B Infectious Substances
- Category A Infectious Substances
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Dry Ice
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Preservatives with Infectious Substances
Customized Test and Certificate
After the test is completed, it is scored with just a simple click of the mouse. The trainee can print a certificate as their record of training, documenting the test date and expiration month of the certificate.
Training Based on International and Local Regulations
Our Internet Training trains you for your global location. While the training is primarily based on the international regulations developed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and adopted by IATA, Saf-T-Pak provides references to country or region-specific regulations that may be important to you.
Internet Training Highlights
- Earn ASCLS P.A.C.E CEUs
- Valid throughout a 12 month cycle (from date of purchase)
- Automatic Updates
Training is presented in accordance with IATA/ICAO, 49 CFR and TDG. Course objectives are for students to be able to apply the Dangerous Goods regulations properly, understand their responsibilities, know both visible and hidden hazards, know the proper Shipping Names required, know the value of using a checklist and how to properly pack, mark, label and document shipments of Class 6, Division 2 material.
This Division 6.2 Shipping compliance training meets the regulatory requirements for any sized facility or staff. No matter how large or small, Saf-T-Pak has delivered Division 6.2 training to every type of organization, including:
- Community Hospitals
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Medical, Dental and Veterinary Practices
- University and Medical Research Centers
- CLIA Labs
- Physician's offices participating in Clinical Trials
Not valid in the United Kingdom.
- Each product comes with 1 Administrative Product Key for the use of administering the purchased Course Product Keys (Students).
- A pack of keys can be sold in sizes up to 30.
- Each student will have access to the Online Training Platform, and receive a spot to view the live webinar for this course.
To purchase multiple packs of Product Keys, increase the quantity in your cart. For the easiest administrative setup we suggest selecting the number of students to be trained and leaving the Shopping Cart quantity at 1 unless you would like to have multiple administrators.